Tosca Interest Group
It’s all about test automation with Tosca. We share our experiences, support one another, review the newest releases and discuss challenges and methods of resolution. We meet regularly at one of our member’s office and invite speakers.
Who can participate?
Everybody who is doing or planning test automation with Tosca and who is looking for expert talk. The Tosca Interest Group is a platform for both sides: for users and consultants and for developers on IT side.
Where can I sign up?
Please send an email to UnsereRechteHand@campanini.ch.
When is the next meet-up?
- Topic: tbd (suggestion so far: Flood IO)
- March 2018: Organisation & Daily Business in agile teams with discussion and BestPractices
Which meet-ups did I already miss?
|20.03.2018||Soon it's time again...|
|30.11.2017||Inventx (Tosca implementation in a Finnova environment)|
|27.06.2017||Julius Bär Bank (Presentation of QQ Cube & Tasktop)|
|11.04.2017||Sixsentix (open table discussion)|
|12.01.2017||Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank (OSV video conference with Tricentis ProductOwner)|
|26.10.2016||Akros (open table discussion)|
|18.05.2016||Au Premier Zürich (first meet-up)|
What else should I know about Tosca Interest Group?
- Participation is free of charge.
- You would like to suggest a topic or to hold a speech? Wonderful! Please kindly get in contact with UnsereRechteHand@campanini.ch
- You can resign from Tosca Interest Group at any time.